Sam and my mom love to cook together you never know what they will come up with. A few weeks ago my mom bought this super cute cake stand (and I really want to steal it) so they thought it would be a great idea to make a round cake. I wish I would have been there to take pictures of the proses but I wasn't. All I got was the finished cake it looks a little bit sad and I don't think they will be making wedding cakes any time soon but they are going to keep trying till they make a winner. Attempt number 2 will be on Tues. they will be making one for our St. Patricks Day party. I'll take more pictures and we can judge the cakes. That's Sam favorite thing to do with food judge it every night at dinner we have to play we are on iron chef America and say stuff like- the flavor is good but the presentation could have been better (to my mom and Sam presentation is every thing) then we have to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10. On this cake I give it a 6 on presentation (I LOVE the cake stand) and a 10 on flavor it was yummy. We will see what the next one rates.
Is it too late now to say "Sorry"?
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment