Sam lost his two front teeth one week a part. The left one had been loose all of Dec. but he would not let us pull it. Well on Dec. 30 Jake & Sam bonked heads and it knocked out the right tooth so that left the one on left still wiggley. No way was he going to let us pull it and I thought what ever it will fall out on its own but after looking at it for a week I couldn't take it any more and after two hours of crying and little baby wiggle's it had to go. I said just let me look at it then suprise I reached in and grabed that little thing and it was out just like that.
I LOVE Sam's new smile.

Ethan is dying to loose a tooth. He will be 7 in April and none are loose yet! Maybe he will loose them all at the same time...
ReplyDelete