
I'm sick of thinking about what to fix for dinner then I feel bad when I don't fix anything. So I had to do something and I found Pocket full of Posies blog. It's meal planning pocket that you can plan a whole month of menus. They sell the pockets and recipes. I made my own pocket and ordered all the recipes they have. The pocket was realy easy to make and my favorite recipes I've been putting on cards to add to the recipes of theirs that I liked. So far I love it and they are going to have new recipe packs every month I can't wait for all the new recipes. I take a picture of my pocket with the recipes in it and post it next. For now I don't know how to post a picture after everything I write but one day I'll find out.

No comments:
Post a Comment